The Reynolds Logistics objective is to achieve ‘no harm to people’ through the effective management of safety in all operations; this will be achieved by working towards incident free operations. We believe all employees should be able to return home fit and well at the end of their days work in an accident-free environment.
We will work towards this goal using our vision The “Drive-2- Zero” as the main communication method.
Our Safety Principles:
- Drive-2-Zero – we believe that all injuries are preventable.
- No Repeats – all incidents and unsafe practices will be investigated with all necessary steps taken to prevent reoccurrence.
- Golden Rules – we have a common set of non-negotiable rules and standards throughout the group.
- Working Safely – it is a requirement of all employees to take personal responsibility for their own and others’ safety.
Reynolds Logistics work with DuPont as we seek to consistently improve our safety performance.
- Vision: No Harm to People
- Focused Safety Policy
- H&S Committee Organisation
- DuPont 12 point Framework
- Accountability at all levels
- FELT Leadership – IPOs & Audits